Welcome!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Stunning Silk Flowers for Weddings and more!

silk wedding bouquets

SilksandImages.com creates stunning custom silk flower bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and arrangements for weddings, special events, corporate office spaces and more.  Owned by Sandra Olmsted and located in Vadnais Heights, Mn.
 
Sandra says, "I love flowers and I can’t remember a time when I didn’t.  I grow them. I arrange them. I photograph them.  Silk flowers (“permanent botanicals”) positively have to look as good as the living version or I don’t use them. This is challenging because the quality varies significantly depending on who makes them, and I’m very picky. The vast majority of these come from China, which has a long and rich history of careful and faithful reproductions of flowers. Advances in the nature of materials has allowed them to also feel more like real petals. It’s fun watching people touch them and look startled and confused…are they ‘real’? Real? Well they aren’t imaginary. But they didn’t come out of the garden, either. And I’m really glad you like them! I enjoy making custom arrangements for special occasions, for private homes, corporate events, and churches. Brides have loved them. Your beautiful bouquet won’t wilt in hot weather, won’t turn brown on the edges, and won’t make you sneeze. And it will be a keepsake reminding you of your wonderful wedding day for years to come. "
 
silk wedding arrangements
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment